The Church of St John the Evangelist is a beautiful example of
simple Victorian architecture. The rectangular floor space
accommodates a nave seating about 90 people and a spacious chancel
area. There is a tower at the north east corner which
houses vestry, clock and bell.
The Rose Window
One of the most significant features is the east Rose Window,
designed and made by Barbara Batt who cut each of the 1,226
pieces of glass. The window was dedicated in 1954.